PDF Shaper is a desktop PDF software that makes it simple to split, merge, watermark, sign, optimize, convert, encrypt and decrypt your PDF documents, insert and move pages, extract text and images, remove unnecessary elements. The program is optimized for low CPU resource usage and operates in batch mode, allowing users to process multiple PDF documents. PDF Shaper is available in three editions - Free for personal use, Premium and Professional.
Learn more about new features, enhancements and bug fixes in latest version
• Convert PDF to various formats - DOC, CSV, TXT, images, scanned PDF
• Merge, split, print documents and add watermarks using text or images
• Remove individual elements from PDF - images, bookmarks, annotations, text
• Protect PDF with password and usage restrictions, sign with digital signatures
• Modify pages or page ranges - rotate, crop, extract, move, insert or delete
• Common PDF utilities - rename files, extract text and images, edit metadata
Internet access is not necessary while working with a desktop application, as it is installed in the system and you are leveraged to access it any time.
You don't need to upload and download your potentially highly sensitive PDF documents on to a third party server. All data is stored on your system.
You don't need to waste time on uploading and downloading potentially very large PDF documents or images. This saves your time and traffic.