PDF Shaper is a Windows desktop PDF software that is designed to work offline and optimized for low CPU resource usage and operates in batch mode, allowing users to process multiple PDF documents while doing other work on their computers.
• Convert PDF to various formats and vice versa - DOC, TXT, images, scanned PDF
• Merge, split, rename documents and add watermarks using text or images
• Remove individual elements from PDF - images, bookmarks, annotations, text
• Protect PDF with password, add digital signatures and usage restrictions
• Work with pages or page ranges - rotate, crop, extract, move, insert or delete
• Common PDF utilities - rename files, extract text and images, edit metadata
Check out our comparison page and pick edition which is suitable for you
• Command-line support
• Batch file processing
• Direct merging option for 100 MB+ files
• Optical character recognition support
• Multiple digital signatures support
• Unicode support
• Multilingual user interface
• Built-in PDF document viewer
• External PDF reader and printer
• Low CPU resource usage
• Adapted for high-DPI monitors
• CSV formatting support
• Optimized PDF document output
• MS Word DOC and DOCX support
• Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Download fully functional free edition or try free trial of any commercial edition
With PDF Shaper you can convert your PDF documents to MS Word DOC/DOCX format and vice versa, convert PDF files to JPEG images (as well as PNG, TIFF, BMP, EMF, WMF, EPS, GIF) and vice versa, also you can convert PDF documents to standard text files. In addition to that, you can turn searchable PDF document into image-based PDF, which is protected from text and image extraction.
In todays realities, PDF security is the most important part of digital document flow, that's why you must be sure that your PDF documents are protected and digitally signed. Using PDF Shaper you can encrypt and protect your PDF documents, as well as set document password and user password, apply document restrictions, sign your PDF document with one or two digital signatures.
Besides basic PDF utilities such as merge and split documents, rotate and move pages, PDF Shaper offers several useful tools for document content manipulations - you can delete part of PDF content (bookmarks, annotations, images, form fields), extract text (with or without OCR) and pictures from PDF document, also you can add watermarks to your PDF document using text or images.